Audio-Digest consists of timely recordings of the best talks, on significant topics, used by physicians and healthcare professionals in their specialties, as presented at the latest medical meetings and conferences. Each audio program provides valuable written summaries, educational objectives, suggested reading, and can be used to obtain CME credit/CE contact hours.
Alternate access method: Go to the portal, Go to Departments > then Library > then Audio Digest.
Directions For Use
1. Log In to the Audio Digest through the portal (Departments>Library>Audio Digest.
2. Click the "My Programs" link.
3. Choose your specialty and the year you are looking for.
4. Choose your episode's title.
From here you can download a pdf of the written summary and listen to your chosen podcast and/or take a pretest, posttest, or evaluation.
6. "Step 4 Download/listen to MP3 audio" contains the mp3 podcasts. Right click (or Ctl+Click for Macs) on the title you want and choose the option "Save Link As [Firefox]", "Save Target As [Chrome, IE]" or "Open With iTunes [Safari]".
7. Open the mp3 file in your program of choice.
Contact the library for the username/password
ph: 480-219-6090 or 660-626-2345
email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
This will load the MP3 into your iTunes Library where you can then put it in any of your playlists. By default, iTunes is set to update an iPod/iPhone automatically. When you connect your iPod/iPhone to your computer, iTunes opens, copies selected songs/programs in your library and playlists to your iPod/iPhone, and erases songs/programs from your iPod/iPhone that aren't in the iTunes library. You may want to check your preferences settings or consult iTunes help for more information.