To search for available rooms, do the following:
Filters in the left pane help you narrow your room search results. When you click Search, results appear on the right. From these results, you can view room details by clicking the room name, and view any available floor plans by clicking the floor plan icon next to it.
You can click the Add/Remove buttons next to Locations, Floors, Setup Types, and Features to add or expand your filters.
To filter your search by Location, click Add/Remove next to Location.
A list of available locations display. Select the locations filters you want to apply (or search by keyword), and then click Update Locations. This filters the results of your keyword search on the Add New Favorite Room dialog (above). Your filter settings are saved, and you will have to go back in and remove them if you want to expand search results beyond these locations.
If it is a special date, a banner with the name of the special date appears.
Once you have located a room to reserve, click the add (+) icon to add it to your reservation.
This adds the booking to your cart.
During the reservation process, you can select more than one room.
You can begin making a reservation by clicking the CREATE A RESERVATION option (on the left menu) or the Book Now button next to one of your reservation templates (on the right).
Specify When and Where
To specify When, select dates, times, recurrence (optional), and time zone for the reservation in the upper left pane.
To specify Where, in lower left pane, select one of the following:
Let Me Search for a Room
I Know What Room I Want
Filters in this lower left pane help you narrow your Room Search Results. When you click Search, results appear on the right.
From these results, you can view expanded Room Details by clicking on the room name.
A pop-up will appear when you add the room to your cart. Fill out your estimated attendance for the event and click Add Room.
Specify Reservation Details
Next, under Additional Information please describe your event/meeting. You can give more details here or you can just copy/paste the Event title.
Click Create Reservation and you're done!
Specify When and Where
Once booked, each meeting will show as a single Booking in your My Bookings area on MY HOME.
When booking a recurring meeting, you might encounter a booking conflict. To resolve this conflict:
To avoid booking conflicts, choose a room that is available for the entire span of your recurring meeting (as displayed in the Days Available column).
Rooms are listed in order of their availability. Rooms with 100% availability are shown first.
Days Available Column Indicates Potential Conflicts
9. You will enter the reservation editing page. Scroll down until you see the list of your recurring bookings. Under status you will be able to see which dates have a Web Conflict. To choose a different room for any conflicted bookings, click on the pencil icon to the left of the booking.
10. You will now see a screen similar to the one where you first create a reservation. Search for a room to substitute for the one you've chosen that is already booked. Click the Add (+) icon next to the new room you wish to choose. It will then replace your old, conflicted room choice.
11. You'll see a schedule view of your new room choice to confirm it is empty at your requested time. Then click Update Booking.
12. You'll be returned to the Edit Reservation screen where you can now check the status of your bookings. All bookings where you have chosen a new room will flip the status from Web Conflict to Requested.
Though there are a few extra steps involved, it is possible to create a recurring reservation where the dates you need to choose do not have a pattern (weekly, monthly, daily) or have specific dates.
This option is only available if your reservation is not added to a Google calendar.
3. Scroll down to the Bookings section, where you'll see your first booking for the reservation. Click New Booking.
4. Choose the date and time for your next meeting, and then select your room. Then click Update Reservation.
You can continue adding new bookings to the reservation for all the specific dates you have. Now you won't have to make separate reservations for the same meeting over and over!