Go to ExamMaster. You will be need to register for a free account in order to use this resource.
In ExamMaster, you can build exams from question banks that cover the following areas.
|Dentistry||Medical Certification||Medical Subject Review||Physician Assistant||USMLE|
|NBDE Part 1 Subj. Review||Family Medicine||Anatomy||Clinical Modules for PAs||Step 1 Board Prep|
|General Pediatrics||Biochemistry||Medical Subj. Review for PAs||Step 1 Medical Subj. Review|
|General Surgery||Cytology & Histology||PANCE/PANRE Certification Review||Step 2 CK Board Prep|
|Internal Medicine||Embryology||Step 2 CK Medical Subj. Rev.|
|Special Purpose Exam (SPEX)||Gynecology & Obstetrics||Step 3 Board Prep|
|Immunology||Step 3 Medical Subj. Review|
|Internal & Clinical Medicine|
| Preventive Medicine
& Public Health
1. Go to Exammaster through library databases site (https://guides.atsu.edu/az.php) or directly from https://atsu.myexammaster.com/.
2. Click “Not Registered Yet?”
3. Complete the registration form, (select your Program) and click [Save] [You must use an ATSU email address].
4. Confirmation of registration and your password will be Emailed to you immediately.
5. Contact the library to gain faculty status to allow writing of questions and additional faculty options.
6. Log-in with your "User Name" and “Password".
7. The Welcome Page gives a description of the button functions and On Screen Help is available throughout the application.
8. To explore the questions, select [Create Exams] to build exams, access questions and study sessions.
9. Select [Current Exams] to access exams and study sessions.