It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Exam Master® Corporation, founded in 1994, is in the business of providing exam preparation.
Go to here. You will be need to register for a free account in order to use this resource.
In ExamMaster, you can build exams from question banks that cover the following areas.
Medical Subject Review
NBDE Part 1 Subj. Review
Clinical Modules for PAs
Step 1 Board Prep
Medical Subj. Review for PAs
Step 1 Medical Subj. Review
Cytology & Histology
PANCE/PANRE Certification Review
Step 2 CK Board Prep
Step 2 CK Medical Subj. Rev.
Special Purpose Exam (SPEX)
Gynecology & Obstetrics
Step 3 Board Prep
Step 3 Medical Subj. Review
Internal & Clinical Medicine
& Public Health
1. Go to Exammaster through library databases site (https://guides.atsu.edu/az.php) or directly from https://atsu.myexammaster.com/
2. Click “Not Registered Yet?”
3. Complete the registration form, (select your Program) and click [Save] [You must use an ATSU email address]
4. Confirmation of registration and your password will be Emailed to you immediately.
5. Contact the library to gain faculty status to allow writing of questions and additional faculty options.
6. Log-in with your "User Name" and “Password".
7. The Welcome Page gives a description of the button functions and On Screen Help is available throughout the application.
8. To explore the questions, select [Create Exams] to build exams, access questions and study sessions.
9. Select [Current Exams] to access exams and study sessions.