Try Board Vitals, an interactive review resource for the USMLE 1, 2, & 3 as well as the COMLEX! Also, use it for PANCE, shelf exams, INDBE and Family Medicine residency study!
Sign up for access to large interactive question banks for these and other exams with up-to-date explanations from the literature and detailed feedback.
Faculty can also use this resource to send practice exams to their students. Contact Hal Bright for help.
Note: We require re-validation of e-mail addresses periodically.
1) Query: The admin data after sending an exam is lacking some data to be useful for our professors. It includes name, grade and when completed, but we would like to have the number of questions completed as well.
Solution: A question count column has been added to the sent exams stats page.
2) Query: Related to the above, the assessment data related to these sent exams seems rather thin. There is no way to find out what questions the students missed or answered correctly.
Solution: This section has been updated so administrative access to the student exams are now available.
-- This is on the drilldown stats page, 'Exams' column. At this point, the 'Exams Link' navigates the admin to the student's exams tab, where they can Review individual exams. The admin can now see every detail for the student.
3) Query: We were unable to send an exam to an unregistered ATSU.EDU user successfully. Can this be fixed or can you advise?
Solution: The system can send exams to unregistered users now... but the admin does have to provide those email addresses.
4) Query: Related to 1...we could not find the data from the sent exam in the individual user category assessment data...is that present or not available.
Solution: Refer to #1 and #2 above.
1. Added the ability to send a follow up email on the ‘sent exam’.
2. Added CSV download for viewing sent exams stats page.
3. Added ‘tooltips’ when hovering over the top few items on the front page of the stats. This is to help with questions regarding the statistics.