The Plagiarism and Citation training module will define Copyright, Plagiarism, Paraphrasing, Synthesizing and Citation and address ways to avoid plagiarism in your assignments.
The objectives of this tutorial are:
1. To define copyright, plagiarism, paraphrasing, synthesizing and citation.
2. To review the ATSU policies surrounding academic integrity and use of copyrighted materials.
3. To provide an introduction to paraphrasing and synthesizing information.
4. To provide an introduction to the APA citation format.
5. To provide additional citation format resources.