Register for UpToDate Anywhere
Easy Registration Process
30 Day Verification of Your Affiliation
Get the free mobile app
Reminders to Renew your Affiliation
A.T. Still University is now offering UpToDate Anywhere, the mobile app version of the popular clinical point of care database, UpToDate for institutional users.
Students, affiliated residents, faculty and staff of A.T. Still University can access UpToDate
· via mobile device over an internet connection
· via mobile device with the UpToDate Mobile App for iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ or Windows 8 tablet
· and by logging into UpToDate from any computer with an internet connection.
To access this resource you must create a personal account following these four easy steps:
1. Click on Log-in/Register in the top navigation bar of the UpToDate log-in page or when accessing UpToDate via the ATSU Library’s home page (http://www.atsu.edu/atsmlib/) on a computer.
2. Create a unique user name and password on the UpToDate Anywhere registration page.
3. Download the UpToDate app from your device's store.
4. You will be required to renew your app access monthly by signing in to UpToDate database via the library’s web page with both your ATSU and UpToDate personal user name and password.
UpToDate content is written by a faculty of more than 5,100 authors, editors and peer reviewers, all of whom are practicing physicians and specialists within the subject area they author. They synthesize the evidence and write original topics, which are then peer reviewed in a rigorous three-tiered process. UpToDate includes more than 10,000 topics covering general internal medicine and more than 20 specialties; a complete drug database and drug interaction tool (in partnership with Lexicomp); nearly 1,500 patient information topics; more than 25,000 graphics and links to more than 350,000 references.
If you have any questions about UpToDate, their Customer Service department is available to assist you at +1 781-392-2000.
AccessMedicine: Not actual apps, but rather mobile sites for accessing both AccessMedicine. Each requires users to create an AccessMedicine account to connect. The URLs is: http://m.accessmedicine.com.