can help distinguish predatory publishing from legitimate journals.
• Research on journal’s scope, their associated publisher, journal’s website, indexing information and metrics are conducted
• Predatory conferences will be researched on organizers information, conference website, locate conference proceedings, and overall legitimacy of their claims
• Open Access support to enhance the discoverability of your publication and recommending open access journals
• Recommend Legitimate journals to consider for publication, based on your work and scope
• 3 -5 journals provided with information on their scope, submission guidelines, acceptance rate, journal metrics, peer review process, and indexing information