Select your profile, enter your ATSU library user name and password and select from the best and most relevant point of care and evidence based databases the library offers.
Select eTextbooks for reference are also included.
BrowZine brings recent issues of the library's subscribed scholarly journals to your iPad or Android tablet for browsing. Like the Current Periodicals area at the library, BrowZine emphasizes current awareness and browsing over focused research or searching.
It brings journal content together from multiple publishers and platforms into a single place, where you can save your favorite journals, view the tables of contents, and read or save articles, as new issues are released.
The Clinical Key app allows access to 1,000 reference books, 600 journals, 2,900 drug monographs, 17,000+ videos and more.
Wifi is required for use.
1. Go to http://p.atsu.edu/login?url=http://www.clinicalkey.com and click Register in the top right corner.
2. Using the email address associated with your institution, fill in the required information on the registration page.
3. Click Register when finished. ClinicalKEy will display an activation message and sends a confirmation email.
4. In the confirmation email, click the link to officially start your remote access which will be active for 180 days.
5. Download the app, and choose ClinicalKey after opening the app. Enter your ClinicalKey username and passwords for remote access.
EBSCOHOST app is a free app which provides you access to the EBSCOHOST databases to which the library subscribes.
Access notes: To download the EBSCOhost app, access EBSCOhost as you typically would via your library/institution website (AZ or MO). Click the link " " at the bottom of any EBSCOhost page to email yourself the download instructions, access key and a link to the app store.
EBSCOHOST eBooks app allows the user to read EBSCOHOST eBooks in your mobile device.
Access notes: To download the EBSCO eBook app, download ot from your store and register it with an Adobe.com account. When searching Still OneSearch on your mobile device, any EBSCO eBook can be downloaded straight to your device. Follow the directions and prompts located on the Instructions link below.
UpToDate Anywhere App is an evidence-based, physician-authored clinical decision support resource which clinicians trust to make the right point-of-care decisions. The UpToDate Anywhere App allows ATSU students, faculty and staff to go to UpToDate directly from anywhere using your personal UpToDate login. This app is large and does not need an Internet connection to work.
5850 E Still Cir., Mesa, AZ 85206
© 2016 AT Still University Library
800 W Jefferson St., Kirksville, MO 63501